Freedom - room on deck 12?

I am looking at Freedom balcony staterooms. There is one on Deck 12 near the Spa. Sounds good, but is it? I can't find any reviews on cabins up there. Is it loud up there at night since that deck is mostly activities and not staterooms? Is there a Lot more motion up there? The other options are on Deck 7 and one bump out on Deck 6. Thanks

We booked one of those balconies for our FOS cruise next year. We visited our friend's cabin -- one of the deck 12 ocean views -- last spring and loved the location. That portion is only staterooms (the rest of deck 12 is on the aft portion and is not connected). Walk out the hallway door and down a short flight of stairs and you're in the solarium. Elevators are right there. Very secluded but easy access. Great views. Not sure about movement, but they never complained.

Those rooms are forward from where most deck activities are. I was on Freedom in May and checked the area out as those cabins were added after my first Freedom cruise. The only potential problem I can see is if someone is moving chairs around on the sun deck above these cabins, but I haven't stayed in these rooms or heard of anyone complaining about it.

This is a view of deck 11, your cabin would be beyond where my wife is on the stairs.

trackendshere.jpg

Interesting. SO, yes the potential for lots of chair sounds is there. Hopefully someone will report back whether or not that is a problem.

It (almost) sounds like a fantastic location. It may be gone by the time i make up my mind...

There is potential, but I've not heard of any reports.