Bar Harbor Cancellation?

tapper

We are on a New England/Canada cruise starting on 10/1. One of the stops we were looking forward to is Bar Harbor, Maine. Other cruise lines have cancelled their stops there. How would I go about finding out whether Princess has cancelled their stop too? If you have any information, I would appreciate it.

I hope you will be able to stop in Bar Harbor, The foilage should be starting to turn then, If your stop has been changed to Portland Maine there are still alot of nice things to see there also. Mary from Maine

Contact Princess direct and ask or contact your TA and have them find out. No harm in asking.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

If you do go to Bar Harbor, I highly recommend the kayaking (2 person kayak -- they provide all of the gear). There's a place right in town that you can book with and the naturalist takes you out to some of the offshore island. We saw all kinds of wildlife including some Bald Eagles.

QE2 - 2000

Grand Princess - 2002

Coral Princess - 2004

We also kayaked in Bar Harbor. The jeeps drove out onto the bar to unload the kayaks from trailers. The guides had to move quickly, because the tide was rising. By the time we had settled into the kayaks, they were already in the water. The bar was underwater about 20 minutes later.

We were there around October 9 in 2002. The leaves had just started changing. They were probably a week or two away from being gorgeous.

"Bar Harbor is limited to two ships a day

from

http://www.courierpub.com/articles/2004/04/12/couriergazette/waterfront_news/w1cruise.txt

USS Chilton APA-38 1966-1968

USS Guam LPH-9 1968-1970

Pacific Princess Oct 21 2001 Bermuda

Golden Princess Dec 7 2002 "Eastern Caribbean"

Coral Princess Dec 9 2003 "Panama Canal"

Carnival Miracle 17 Oct 2004

NOT UPDATED again 25 Feb www.geocities.com/fsbsdel

Archived