The GIft and the Cabaret Show on Anthem

Can anyone shed some light on the 2 shows on the Anthem? The Gift and Spectra's Cabaret show. Any info is great. Are they worth seeing? What's the quality? Kid-friendly? Thanks in advance!!

I have heard mixed reviews on both, however more so than not I've heard the Gift is a little 'weird.'

We will just have to see for ourselves!

I also would like to note that there is one additional "Broadway" show called We Will Rock You based on the music of Queen in the main theater.

I can only give you my opinion based on what we saw on Anthem in October, Spectres Cabaret which is held in 270,was very good ,you have to see it for yourself it's something I've never seen before so won't spoil it for you.

The gift is in the theatre I didnt enjoy it at all ,I just didn't understand what it was about . the scenery and costumes were excellent as usual but that's really all I can say about it.

We Will Rock You is amazing we loved it so much we stood in the standby line to see it again another night. it was certainly on par with a west end production the singers were fantastic and it's set to the music of Queen , only word of warning it is loud ...lol.

Both shows were very good however I really liked the Gift much much better. I think they're both safe for kids but Spectra's cabaret is a little more edgy, some people dressed in somewhat revealing outfits but nothing overtly sexual that I recall. It's more of a visually entertaining show without any real substance. It's a chance to enjoy the technology of 270 with a fun show music and a cheeky host.

The Gift is a full fledged show with a story. It features contemporary pop hits rather than an original score. I thought it was beautifully done, a really nice story line (don't know what's up with those who claim they didn't understand it, maybe they were drunk or something), its has great special effects and really captures you.

You will likely enjoy them both very much.