Carnival Conquest-Redskins Football Game Sunday

Mokescaps

Is there a place to watch our Redskins play this coming Sunday on the Conquest? Will the game be televised on the ship? Where?

Any other Redskins fans wanting to watch the game with us?

Conquest has EA Sports Bar.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/ea-sports-bar

Since the game is being televised nationally on Fox, the local Miami Fox station should be showing the game on the ship. You could watch it in the sports bar or in your cabin. You might also ask the cruise director on the ship if they will show the game on the Lido big screen.

Have a great cruise!

I'm guessing that the Pride out of Baltimore will be showing the Redskins game on the big screen.

I'm guessing half the ship will be Redskins fans!

Yeah, I'm sure all of the Redskins' fans picked this week to cruise because they never thought that they would be in the playoffs!

Yeah, I'm sure all of the Redskins' fans picked this week to cruise because they never thought that they would be in the playoffs!

LOL not only that, but I'm sure a lot of cancellations this week are from Redskins players.

Maybe they can be generous and give their tickets to Cowboys players

Giants players don't need to change their plans :(

I would imagine it will be on, might not be on in your cabin so the EA Sports Bar should be your best bet. On Fantasy last week they had viewing parties for the 2 NCAA playoff games, little sneaky trick Carnival has is ESPN isn't on the TV's in the cabins. Only the bars so your buying drinks.

Is there a place to watch our Redskins play this coming Sunday on the Conquest? Will the game be televised on the ship? Where?

Any other Redskins fans wanting to watch the game with us?

The Sports bar on the Conquest is a great place to watch games and is a lot of fun. There are no bad seats but it fills up quickly at least it did last week during the fb/bb games so I would go a little early. Say hi to Andre and Marvin...they're great

Ned