Can you bring bottled water & wine on celebrity

Bork

from the Celebrity FAQs:

Q. Can I bring alcoholic beverages on board?

A. No beer or hard liquor may be brought onboard for consumption. If you wish to bring personal wine onboard with you on the day you board your cruise, you may do so, limited to two (2) 750ml bottles per stateroom. When enjoyed in any shipboard restaurant, bar or dining venue, each bottle shall be subject to a corkage fee of $25.

I would bring it onboard in my carry on luggage.

As for water, you could bring a case and put a luggage tag on it; and it will be delivered to your cabin.

SBtS

We took two bottles of champagne on board and had them in our hand luggage, we also had a suitcase that just held water, lemonade, coke, nuts, chocolate and crisps. The bottled water on the Eclipse was very expensive, as were all the soft drinks so we saved quite a bit by having our own drinks - we had gifted ourselves a bottle of Gin and Barcardi which was in our cabin on embarkation, every day the cabin steward bought ice and lemon so we enjoyed drinks on our balcony. This saved an awful lot of money and as we knew we would like to drink in our cabin this worked out the most economical way. We still bought wine and drinks on the ship but we were very glad we bought the extras.