Escape Supper Club - Could someone post back...

Could someone who's attending the Supper Club on the Escape find out what the meal replacements would be if one has a shellfish allergy?

I really want to go to the show, but just can't justify the cost if I'm only going to be able to eat a third of the food.

I don't know about the Escape but on the Breakaway and the Getaway I was able to replace the meal with Eggplant Parm. when I asked my server.

Harriet

The actual menu is shown here:

http://www.entrepreneursodyssey.com/what-to-expect-at-the-supper-club-on-norwegian-escape/

BUT, before they serve anything, the waiters do ask about allergies, so just tell them you are allergic to shellfish and they will bring something completely different or just take the shrimp off the entree - there are only 2 or 3, so you won't miss them. They can remove the crab salad from the appetizer and replace it with something non-shellfish and you're good to go.

BTW, I find the food a distraction during the show and actually wish that NCL would turn this into a theater venue with cocktail service instead.

The actual menu is shown here:

http://www.entrepreneursodyssey.com/what-to-expect-at-the-supper-club-on-norwegian-escape/

BUT, before they serve anything, the waiters do ask about allergies, so just tell them you are allergic to shellfish and they will bring something completely different or just take the shrimp off the entree - there are only 2 or 3, so you won't miss them. They can remove the crab salad from the appetizer and replace it with something non-shellfish and you're good to go.

BTW, I find the food a distraction during the show and actually wish that NCL would turn this into a theater venue with cocktail service instead.

Thanks for this.

But, I'd really love to know exactly what are the replacement foods. If the replacement is the Egg Parm that Harriett received, I'm not into that either.

err, was that your only option? That doesn't sound appealing either lol

Yes, that was my only option LOL

You're really going for the show. As another stated, eating and watching the show is distracting. We usually try to get there when they first let you in so we can eat before the show even starts. OTOH, if you don't like the food or are still hungry, some actually go to dinner after the show....and others who see the late show go to dinner before the show.

Enjoy no matter what you decide.

Harriet

Could someone who's attending the Supper Club on the Escape find out what the meal replacements would be if one has a shellfish allergy?

I really want to go to the show, but just can't justify the cost if I'm only going to be able to eat a third of the food.

I have a shellfish allergy.

1st thing: They will give you a WHITE napkin, instead of the typical black. This lets the runners know not to serve you the shellfish. If they don't give you a white napkin, then they have not understood.

They gave me two servings of the beef, instead.

Stephen

I would go only if you really want to see the show. The food leaves much to be desired. I couldn't even eat mine ... just FYI.