NCL Spa question..

DJ Dale

I will be on the Sun on 10/16 and would like to get my wife pampered.

Does anyone know what the pricing is and services offered...or know where I can get this information?

I assume the first sea day is the hardest to get. Best bet to make reservations asap upon embarking. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Your best bet is to visit the spa when they are hosting their "open house" upon arrival... You can basically make any reservations at that time and have your pick of times.

As for services, check the NCL website, as I believe they give a brief description of the types of services they offer. Prices will vary, and you may get "open house" specials if you go during the tour hours.

I found it was listed on the website.

Is it hard to get reservations for the first sea day?

I figure to go right away to get the reservation. Not concerned as much about the discount frmo the open house....more concerned about the day & time.

Thanks!

I found it was listed on the website.

Is it hard to get reservations for the first sea day?

I figure to go right away to get the reservation. Not concerned as much about the discount frmo the open house....more concerned about the day & time.

Thanks!

Like I said, if you go as soon as you get on, early in the afternoon of the day you arrive, you will not have any trouble. if tyou wait until the sea day, you may find the times you want are taken.

DJ,

That's nice of you to do that for your wife. I agree with Cliff, if you go the first day, soon after you get on the ship, you should have your pick of days. I get a massage on every cruise, a treat of my own, and that's when I sign up. Also, most spas will offer specials/discounts on days that the ship is docked. The specials are usually advertised in the Daily.

Pam

Archived