Captain Marvin's Watersports

LuvtheBeach10

Has anyone done the Stingray City and Snorkel Tour with Lunch at the Kaibo Yacht Club through Captain Marvin's Watersports? How was it???

We've used Captain Marvin's 3 times in the past and are using their services again next month. Although we have not done this specific tour they are offering, all our experiences have been awesome. I can't see how this would be any different for this tour you're asking about. Give them a shot and have a great time. Good Luck...

We've used Captain Marvin's 3 times in the past and are using their services again next month. Although we have not done this specific tour they are offering, all our experiences have been awesome. I can't see how this would be any different for this tour you're asking about. Give them a shot and have a great time. Good Luck...

Ok, thank you! I think we used them several years ago on an excursion through Carnival and I remember the boat being crowded. That was what I was trying to avoid by going through Trip Advisor and they directed me through Viator. When you used them, was there a lot of people on the tour with you? We have 11 people going.

Ok, thank you! I think we used them several years ago on an excursion through Carnival and I remember the boat being crowded. That was what I was trying to avoid by going through Trip Advisor and they directed me through Viator. When you used them, was there a lot of people on the tour with you? We have 11 people going.

I don't think they were ever associated with a Carnival tour just because their boats are smaller. I remember 12-15 people on the boats we've been on. I would just email or call them, they have always gotten right back to me. They be able to just take your group out.

• 4 weeks later...

We used them when we were in the Caymans. A trip to Stingray city then another location for some diving. The people were very nice and they took lots of care at Stingray City to make sure everyone had the opportunity to hold/pet/experience stingrays, even if some of the experiences were to be spat upon by the critters. I would definitely use them again if we went back to that area.

Have not done that specific tour but we have used Captain Marvin twice before and would do so again. Both excellent experiences and small numbers of guests. We did the catamaran about 10 years ago and love it. We took about 25 people back with us 2 years ago and chartered his boat for the day. Everyone thought it was A++ all the way.