Tough questions about the Breeze, please

Cruisesfun65

I'm organizing a scavenger hunt on the Breeze. Now I'm looking to include some tough, hard questions for the participants.

I've already asked on our roll call a couple of warm up questions, but these folks are GOOD.

So, any secrets, any "not-so-easy-to-google" questions (and answers) are welcome.

Thanks for helping me out!

I'm organizing a scavenger hunt on the Breeze. Now I'm looking to include some tough, hard questions for the participants.

I've already asked on our roll call a couple of warm up questions, but these folks are GOOD.

So, any secrets, any "not-so-easy-to-google" questions (and answers) are welcome.

Something unusual on the Breeze is wine in the library.

Maybe a picture of them playing shuffle board or Fuse Ball in Red Frog?

The game room for kids is sorta hard to find.

If I think of more I'll post them.

A picture of them swinging on the "swings". It's outside of the red frog pub I believe.

I'm thinking about doing a scavenger hunt also on one of the sea days on my upcoming cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by LEXIpoo

Thank you, these are great.

I'm actually searching for questions about the ship. There is a list of things to do, things to bring and a list of questions about ship facts.

The ship facts turn out too easy to google:D, so I'm looking for really tough ones.

Thank you, these are great.

I'm actually searching for questions about the ship. There is a list of things to do, things to bring and a list of questions about ship facts.

The ship facts turn out too easy to google:D, so I'm looking for really tough ones.

Are you planning on sharing the questions beforehand? Because if not, they won't be able to google them once on the ship lol

Are you planning on sharing the questions beforehand? Because if not, they won't be able to google them once on the ship lol

Yes, I'm posting a question per week in our roll call until we cruise (end of March) - to keep them excited.;)

We had a scavenger hunt on our last cruise for our group, but the person that organized it did not reveal any questions or information beforehand on our roll call. Some of the things involved taking a photo of something or someone on the ship (since most everyone has a smart phone). There were also specific items we had to find, such as a pencil, a coffee cup, a flashlight, etc. Take a look at the Carnival Breeze home page, as well as the ship's deck plans, to come up with some ideas for questions about the ship.