Caribbean 12thFebruary Brittania

sanmarco

I would take a pair of chinos, but that's me. There may be a requirement to go to the MDR in the evenings for meals and smart casual would need to be thought through and chinos will do for that plus too strong sun.

Regards John

Edited by john watson

My OH travels in a pair of black jeans and takes a pair with him, they last him for all the none formal nights, we take his tux and 2 formal shirts.

I do a few loads of washing in the launderette mid cruise and we are fine.

I do also wash most of our clothes in the launderette before we leave that way the clothes can just go away when I get back home - this year I just a a light and a dark load when I got home which was great with all the rain we have had recently.

hi there,i`m a shorts and t-shirt man on holiday but it is really nice to get dressed up for dinner on a cruise. my wife loves me in a shirt and tie or just an open neck shirt.smart trousers are a must on an evening.

i dont like seeing guys not making the effort in the evening as they have the days on deck and on shore to do the shorts/vests.t-shirt thing.

come on guys, brush up and make your partners proud.

Dear all

This is our first fly cruise and Caribbean

A plea from my husband(as he usually takes more clothes than me) there are 4 formal nights and smart casual Do you just need shorts and t shirts for the rest of the time

We are on your cruise too. There is a get together on the 1st Sea Day if you are interested in joining. Sunset Bar 1pm on 14th Feb. Going to be a big turnout I think from the PO Cruising the Caribbean FB page.;)

In the evening nearly all men wear chinos / smart dark jeans / tailored trousers so a wide choice. P&O's dress code says shorts shouldn't be worn after 6 p.m. During the day shorts are just fine, even if you want to have breakfast or lunch in the MDR or go into the inside bars etc

Dear all

This is our first fly cruise and Caribbean

A plea from my husband(as he usually takes more clothes than me) there are 4 formal nights and smart casual Do you just need shorts and t shirts for the rest of the time

Britannia live St martin, portstmaatenwebcam.com