Peanut butter sandwich

Carnival has PB&J sandwiches? Never knew that. My guess is that they're handmade, and not those awful prepackaged Uncrustables. However, on our last cruise, I found out that the turkey wraps at the Deli are really good and make a great afternoon snack, FWIW.

Thanks all, I was hoping for Uncrustables though. We order those on other lines to take with us on excursions for little snacks.

Prepackaged may be brought on or off the ship. Other items vary from port to port. I have witnessed many times the dogs alert on sandwiches. PB&J's might be the only safe sandwich to take off the ship.

Prepackaged may be brought on or off the ship. Other items vary from port to port. I have witnessed many times the dogs alert on sandwiches. PB&J's might be the only safe sandwich to take off the ship.

An AG dog would alert on the 'J' of a PBJ. I've had them alert on Froot Loops and Lemonheads.

An AG dog would alert on the 'J' of a PBJ. I've had them alert on Froot Loops and Lemonheads.

You are correct the Jelly would alert the AG dogs. However, since the jelly is cooked it wouldn't pose a threat to the eco system. Bottom line I don't bother taking much off the ship. Usually a couple of granola type bar for hubs. (diabetic).