How full will a cruise the end of February be?

Terab85

Just curious... We're booked on a cruise on the Fascination Feb 27-March 3rd. I think it's too early for spring break. Has anyone been on a cruise this time of year and know how full the cruise might be?

Many schools are out that week, but most go out later. Here is a link to a chart:

https://www.tripsmarter.com/panama-city-beach/events/spring-break-college-university-dates

Still, you can expect a full ship with a fair amount of spring breakers :)

Many schools are out that week, but most go out later. Here is a link to a chart:

https://www.tripsmarter.com/panama-city-beach/events/spring-break-college-university-dates

Still, you can expect a full ship with a fair amount of spring breakers :)

Well damn! Thanks TrinaLC for the information. Was hoping we'd be lucky enough to beat the "rush". Should have booked the cruise the week before. Oh well....

We are on the same cruise. I thought it was still a bit early for spring break... But I guess I didn't worry too much about it as I didn't really research [emoji2]

Same here. My daughter turns 21 on the 15th and I was looking for a cruise after that date. Oh well... more people to meet :D

I'm thinking by full she means the 3rd and 4th berths. While all ships sail full all berths aren't always occupied, which has a huge impact on how crowded the ship feels

I know the Fascination is a smaller ship, so I wasn't sure if it was full (or sold out), how that would make it feel. We did the Liberty last year and there were SO many people.

I have been on both smaller and larger ships and it's all relative...the bigger the ship, the more cruisers. I can honestly say that we experienced more lines and waits on the Dream than we did on the Fascination. It is a smaller ship, but it offers plenty of entertainment and activities. If Roger is still performing in the Piano Bar, be sure to go. He is awesome!!!

Most ships sail full anyway, but if your worried about boozing college students and kids running rampant you should be fine. Most Spring Breaks aren't until the end of March/early April, they usually fall on the week before/after Easter. Enjoy your cruise, I sailed on Fantasy 2 weeks ago on a sold out ship, even though its a smaller boat it never felt over crowded.