With kids what else besides coral world/beach

ginger123snaps

We are in port from 8 to 6. We are considering a car rental but wondering what else we would do with our children besides coral world and coki beach. Any other attractions that would be fun for 7, 7, 6 year old boys? I guess we are trying to figure out if its worth getting a rental. Will coral world take up a good chunk of our time? We don't plan on doing doing any animal encounters there just tour what's included in the admission.

a cab ride to coral world is $100 RT for my family...a car rental is $85. If there is more to do then we would rent a car. Its not very practical to jump around to different beaches with kids...but if there is something else to see then a car rental might be worth it.

Blackbeard's Castle used to be a popular attraction with boys because of the pirate statues and the pools. Limited parking for rental cars. Only open Tu, Wed, Thu.

A children's museum may be opening in town later this year, so check back for updates in March.

I forgot that there's a horse ranch that offers tours. Google Golden Age Ranch for info. Not too far from there is a place where you can paintball. I think it's called Wala or Walla something. Both are near Lindqvist/Smith Bay Park beach which is on the East End of St Thomas past Coral World.