Royal Replenish Drink Package Questions

I was concerned about this, too. I just got off anthem two days ago and it included them. I did have repeated problems getting a virgin mudslide, and was told time and time again "no". Only when I escalated to the bar supervisors did I have success. (the problem was getting them to make it, not whether it was included)

I had the same problem when I asked for a virgin mudslide on the Indy last year. The bartender told me if he took the alcohol out there was nothing else. I don't drink often enough to know for sure but I had gotten them in Las Vegas before and swore I remembered people on here talking about them but I felt dumb and backed down and ordered something else. Now I know and if it happen on my next cruise I will ask again!

For example on some ships, Cafe Promenade serves Starbucks coffee. These are your premium coffees and teas. You can also get cappuccino etc in the main dining room, these are also classified as premium coffees.

The standalone Starbucks on the Oasis class ships are not included in the package.

On oasis class ships, if Starbucks is not included, is there a place where you can get a regular ice coffee without the replenishment package?