Farewell Show

macanudo23

Does anyone know what happened to the Farewell shows in the theaters on the NCL ships? I thought it was a great end of the cruise having the captain and ship crew come out and thank everyone for sailing with NCL......Now its a just farewell dance party at Spice H20. wondering if NCL decided to get rid of it or something else.....

The Pearl had one last month. It was at the end of another show the last night (well it was the next to last night because of a last minute show schedule change). All the crew came out singing..ending with washy-washy. It seems they don't do this on the mega ships as there are not regular evening shows when it would be possible to do it.

There are usually TWO shows which some of you are confusing:

One is the crew talent show which is were the crew perform and where they used to do the fountain thing. They don't always have this show.

The other is the Farewell Show where the officers and crew representatives are introduced and sing the farewell song, then stand in the corridors of the theater as we leave. On the eight cruises I have been on, the last one in September 2015, they have had this show. However, I have never sailed on the big ships.