RCL Children's drink package pricing removed

Posted this on the main board, but am re-posting here as there are many locals who sail with them who may not be aware...

Just off a Quantum cruise and was looking at the drinks prices, and saw no kids price. Asked and they said they now pay the same as adults.

I think the price has gone up as well for adults, but it's a double kicker for families with children who buy those soft drink packages.

I had a quick look on the RCI website and it only showed one - the Royal Replenish, which includes coffees. I'm sure that there used to be two - a more basic one without the coffees. I'm fairly certain there was last March at least - ah, found it, Royal Refreshment which was just soft drinks from the machines.

Yes, Royal Refreshment still exists. For example, see the Beverage Packages tab here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

When I look at that webpage I only see Royal Replenish, not the Royal Refreshment ie there only five packages showing - the three alcohol ones, the Replenish, and the Evian water package.