Type of crowd???

goodfella398

The hubs and I went out of Port Canaveral on a 4 day (long weekend) one year in January. It was full of younger folks and had a few bachelorette/bachelor parties going on. DH and I were about 36 and I felt old. Good cruise. Was the only cruise, and I have been on 8, that I was feeling so good I don't remember how I got back to my cabin one night.

Thank you all for the input. I appreciate it. Is there a way you can message someone on here? I tried but it said permission denied. Thanks!

I was just thinking, I have no clue what good it is to have "friends" here on CC. There is no way to contact them, unless indeed they have their emails listed or list it in a public message. Kind-of miss leading ;)

I think the people who were offended by this post were feeling just a bit sad because you weren't looking to hang out with them lol. Yes you guys are older, but you were young once too. Understand where the guy it's coming from. I'm sure when I'm 70, I'd want more 70 year olds to hand with. It isn't strange that because he's 30, he wants people in his age group to party with

One guy said his gf would consider this guy a kid. So obviously she doesn't wanna party with "kids".

Anyway, no worries guy. Not everybody has jobs where they get off for Spring, Summer, or Winter break (I'm a teacher so that's when I sail). Just like you guys, there are other young folks on that ship willing to have a good time with you.

I'm so jealous. I wish I could cruise in January. Off peak cruises are so cheap!