Downton Abbey?

PRH

My god that dumb show would be the last thing I'm thinking about while on a cruise.

Millions of Americans have enjoyed and continue to enjoy, "that dumb show." It has been one of the most successful programs ever aired by PBS. We too will be boarding the Serenade this Friday and will watch episodes three and six on-line after our cruise.

Never seen public broadcasting programming on a Royal ship. :(

I donated to our local PBS station and my blue ray copy of season 6 arrived yesterday. :)

Oh enjoy it I'm Irish so lucky enough to to have seen the series I'll miss it

Can u fill us all in on that final episode please??? I'm dying to know!:D

Hi, if you are serious email me and I will tell you, I don't want to put it on here as it would give details for others who may not want to know.

richcoryton at hotmail dot com

For anyone that does want to watch it, if you have a VPN on your tablet/PC to fool it to think you are in teh UK you could download the ITV player, you can then watch it all.

Yeah it did come off as a little harsh, I'll own up to that. Hope the OP finds a way to fill their desire to watch the show while on board.

I am a fan of a lot of shows, including Downton Abbey, however I do agree that I wouldn't take time out of my cruise vacation, but wait til I am home to catch up. However I'm not about to bash someone for doing so. People do all sorts of activities onboard.