Allure mtd with showtimes

a few of my shows are at 9:30. what time should I make MTD reservations in order to make sure we get to the show in time. Also, how does the reservations work. Do I go to the dining room the first day and reserve times for the week or do I do it night to night. I am in a grand suite if it makes any difference in the process. Thank you.

a few of my shows are at 9:30. what time should I make MTD reservations in order to make sure we get to the show in time. Also, how does the reservations work. Do I go to the dining room the first day and reserve times for the week or do I do it night to night. I am in a grand suite if it makes any difference in the process. Thank you.

How big is your party? We had a big party with 6:30 reservations and skipped dessert a few nights to make a 9:30 show.

It is just for two people. Do you sit in a table for two or do they put you with other people?

In that case as long as you are there by 7:15 or 7:30 I think you would be fine. You will be able to choose if you want to be sat at a table with other guests or to get a table for two.

Some nights the line for no reservations were shorter than the lines for people that had reservations

GS ='s coastal kitchen. Eat there, you will love it. Very easy to fit show times in that way. Sprinkle in a specialty and the WJ and you have no need for the mdr.

If you have to eat in the mdr I would make the resi before boarding to suit your show times, allow a min of 2 hours

GS also ='s no show reservations needed except the comedy

Edited by setsail

Hi - noticed you said because of being a big party you had to skip dessert a couple of times to hit the show reservation. We're a party of 9. How big was your party, trying to gauge whether we'll have the same issue - we're on MTD if that makes any difference to the timings. T

Hi - noticed you said because of being a big party you had to skip dessert a couple of times to hit the show reservation. We're a party of 9. How big was your party, trying to gauge whether we'll have the same issue - we're on MTD if that makes any difference to the timings. T

The size of our party ranged from 10 to 14 depending on night. I was not impressed with MTD on Allure for a large group. Long waits; one night they paraded us around the dining room to a table not ready for us and then just kind of left us standing there as they ran off to solve it. Other ships seems to go much more smoothly. Not once the entire week were we sat at the same table, same wait staff, or sat within 30 minutes of our reservation.

if I were to go back on Allure or Oasis I would not accept MTD if we had a large group again. Though my experiences on other ships with 2 for MTD were much better.

I made mine at 5:45 for those nights I have a later show booked. We are in a RFS but I like to have a plan :) plus we have 6 ppl

We did purchase the 3 specialty restaurant package and plan on costal kitchen so not very worried about missing shows. Hopefully the concierge can get all our specialty dining booked for us so we don't have to worry about that ether.