Cruise price monitoring?

05mak05

What is the site? Newer to cruising and already looking at another for next year. Would love to monitor.
Google cruise ship price monitoring and you'll find the site. It's against the rules of cruise critic to mention websites. I hope you find it! (I'm still having trouble connecting ... )

Google cruise ship price monitoring and you'll find the site. It's against the rules of cruise critic to mention websites. I hope you find it! (I'm still having trouble connecting ... )

Did it, ended up finding other sites too but those cost. I ended up choosing Cruise Critic's but it took me 3 different browsers to get the notification form to open correctly. Thanks, hope to see some drops soon!

Well, one hand feeds the other. I was getting really frustrated at not being able to pull up the tried and true website. A few minutes ago, I switched browsers to Foxfire and, bam, there it was! Switching browsers wouldn't have occurred to me as I've never had trouble before. Anyway, thanks to all who posted such helpful info!

It is not against the rules to mention web sites, it is against the rules to mention certain types of web sites, and that is a big difference.