Jewel of the Seas May 23, 2016 theme nights

Tuttsy

We are trying to find out what theme nights to pack for on this Mediterranean cruise. On P&O they list the different theme nights on their cruise planner which is handy for planning ahead. We are all packed for a Gatsby & back to School parties. Does anyone know where I can go to find out which parties RCL will do so I can pack appropriate costumes.

I haven't seen dress up theme parties on Royal Caribbean in years, especially for Med cruises. Since the advent of luggage restrictions on airlines, people don't want to pack costumes because there's barely enough space for all their regular things. And for cruises in the Med that are very busy and port intensive, people generally don't tend to party hearty like they do in the Caribbean. If there is some theme, like in the Caribbean where they might have an island night, passengers didn't dress in costume. About the only time I've seen people dressing up in costumes on Royal Caribbean was for Halloween. BTW, I've not seen a Gatsby or a back to school theme on any of the many Royal Caribbean cruises we've been on.