Anyone use 2 C&A coupons before?

We just received our new issue of C&A and there is another coupon for our sailing on the Explorer next March. We have already applied one coupon earlier this year. Has anyone used 2 of them? We are going to have our TA check later today when she gets in, but thought I would try and find out from the "experts" first! :D Nothing on the back says about using more then one, just that you can not have made the final payment. Glad I waited to pay it off, was thinking of doing this past weekend and just never got around to it!

Thanks!

I don't think you can. Read the back of the coupon, and it states that "it cannot be combined with any other certificate on the same reservation". That would be great if you could, but they do cover their bases on this one.

With that said, I would still try, all they can say yes or no...........

I had the same idea for my March cruise on Serenade but there is a disclaimer on the back that says the certificate can't be combined with any other certificate. It's still worth a try. If you can get it let me know.

We had the same situation. Another coupon in a new version of the C & A Magazine for a cruise we had already submitted a coupon for. Our TA called RC and they said only one coupon per room. She even called back the next day to be sure and got another person who told her the same thing.

Thanks everyone,might have helped if I read the back without my contacts and my glasses instead. Hard for me to read that tiny print!! Oh well, the price on the cruise just dropped so it saved us a bit more...every little bit helps!:D

Archived