First time RCI cruiser questions

Next week we will be going on our first RCI cruise. Its a four day full charter cruise so we are going to attempt it with only carry on luggage. Sense we cannot carry liquids on the plane I know we will have to pick up some hygene products in town. What kind of bathroom amenities can we expect in our cabin? Are they a good quality? We have booked a deluxe balcony cabin.

Next week we will be going on our first RCI cruise. Its a four day full charter cruise so we are going to attempt it with only carry on luggage. Sense we cannot carry liquids on the plane I know we will have to pick up some hygene products in town. What kind of bathroom amenities can we expect in our cabin? Are they a good quality? We have booked a deluxe balcony cabin.

Liquid soap in the shower

The prices will also be ridiculous....I would get some travel sizes for your qt bag and fill some 3 oz containers with your favorites...we only do carryon for all trips....the only thing I don't bring is spray sunscreen.....the all purpose soap is awful.....can't lather my hair and it is not long....ok for the body but I also hate the way it smells.....

Wow, ok looks like I will need to do a little shopping when we land. Usually loyal Princess cruisers, looks like we need to stick to our brand.Princess has shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, bath salts all from the Lotus Spa. This is a charter....Rock Legends..70's and 80's classic rock,live bands, going for the entertainment.

We seem to always have tubes of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion in our bathroom, but I would bring some small containers as mentioned above and put in zip lock bags. This way you have your shampoo/conditioner that you like and you won't have to shop for it here when you land

We seem to always have tubes of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion in our bathroom, but I would bring some small containers as mentioned above and put in zip lock bags. This way you have your shampoo/conditioner that you like and you won't have to shop for it here when you land

That may be a D+ amenity.