Miami Hairdresser needed for wedding

MrsJed

My Daughter is getting married on the Breeze in Miami on February 21, 2016.

We were told all guest and wedding party need to board around 10 am and be ready!!

The wedding is at 1 or 1:30 and we would like to find someone to come to the hotel and then board with us to finish up hairdos.

They will be able to board if they are listed as a guest.

If you know of some one in the area please let me know. Would like to tie up as much as possible before we get there!

Thanks so much:)

My Daughter is getting married on the Breeze in Miami on February 21, 2016.

We were told all guest and wedding party need to board around 10 am and be ready!!

The wedding is at 1 or 1:30 and we would like to find someone to come to the hotel and then board with us to finish up hairdos.

They will be able to board if they are listed as a guest.

If you know of some one in the area please let me know. Would like to tie up as much as possible before we get there!

Thanks so much:)

Unless Carolyn can chime in with someone specific, I would ask the cruise lines who they recommend.

Miamians are notoriously flaky and I'd hate for your daughter to get stood up on such an important day.

Good luck!

Unless Carolyn can chime in with someone specific, I would ask the cruise lines who they recommend.

Miamians are notoriously flaky and I'd hate for your daughter to get stood up on such an important day.

Good luck!

I would give you the number of my person who is highly rated, however Patricia will be in Thailand on vacation from 2/10 until 3/9!

I'm not sure if either names I'm going to give you work Saturdays and what they would charge to give up a day, but here is some information.

Adrian is someone who is fantastic and extremely talented. He left the salon I go to but he is truly one of the best people I have ever used and fun to boot! Here is his instagram page along with contact information. You can see some of his work on the page.

https://www.instagram.com/hairdisigner/?hl=en

Roberto Giodarno in Brickell is where I go. (Adrian use to be there) Martin is fantastic and highlights my hair and I made my appointment with him during Patricia's vacation.

http://robertogiordano.us

Good luck!