pls advise must do's/must eats on Breeze

We loved the breeze my favorite ship on carnival I've been on. I say you must have a breakfast burrito from the cantina one morning. Also we loved the thrill theatre. Buy the pass so you can go multiple times and it is not too much more than a one time. Guys burgers is good but honestly I really thought for having guy fieris name it would have been a lot better (the fries are super Greasy). Get some chocolate molten cake, it's available every night in the dining room. We also loved the sushi. Carnival has the best comedies we have seen at sea so don't miss the comedy shows. Make sure you line up early because they fill up quick. Oh also the George Lopez comedy brunch try the huevos rancheros. Those were our favorites.

We loved the breeze my favorite ship on carnival I've been on. I say you must have a breakfast burrito from the cantina one morning. Also we loved the thrill theatre. Buy the pass so you can go multiple times and it is not too much more than a one time. Guys burgers is good but honestly I really thought for having guy fieris name it would have been a lot better (the fries are super Greasy). Get some chocolate molten cake, it's available every night in the dining room. We also loved the sushi. Carnival has the best comedies we have seen at sea so don't miss the comedy shows. Make sure you line up early because they fill up quick. Oh also the George Lopez comedy brunch try the huevos rancheros. Those were our favorites.

The thrill theatre? I must have missed this. Can you tell me more about it??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to agree with the Blue Iguana Cantina suggestions. The breakfast burritos are great.

The taste bar also. It was fun stopping by and getting an "appetizer" before heading to the dining room.

Also, the sports square and the water slides, I thoroughly enjoyed them. And the seaside BBQ. I missed out last time I was on there but I intend to fully take advantage of it on my cruise in March.

Tandoor Indian +1

Red frog pub wings

Bitter & blanc

Suess breakfast

Is the bitter & blanc still available?! When I cruised on the Glory in 2014 they said it was no longer available but the maitre'd was amazing and had it made it for us one night.

Is the bitter & blanc still available?! When I cruised on the Glory in 2014 they said it was no longer available but the maitre'd was amazing and had it made it for us one night.

I had Bitter and Blanc on the Breeze in September. It was on the menu, but I can't remember what night.

It was Wednesday I think, but it was the same night beef wellington was offered.

Beef Wellington

I have not see that on the menu in in many years on many different cruise lines.

That is cool Carnival brought that back with all the cut back's we have seen

Edited by Bases5

The Mongolian Wok was my favorite. I would have eaten there for lunch and dinner if there weren't so many other choices to try out. I plan to eat there once a day on my March cruise :)

The waterslides were awesome and actually the first ones I have tried out on a cruise. If you are into running or walking the view from the track in the morning is always amazing. My friends laugh that I like to get up and run while I am on vacation. Well if they saw the view they would understand.

Though we cruised for 8 days last time there is still so much that I missed. I can't wait until March to see what we missed.

The thrill theatre? I must have missed this. Can you tell me more about it??

The thrill theatre is Carnival's 4-D theater that runs short movies throughout the day (maybe 4 - 6 different ones throughout the cruise). I didn't personally do it last time, but my sons did and enjoyed it. I think the pass for the cruise was around $18.

It was also up on Lido the same night it was in the MDR.

Blue Iguana

Fat Jimmy's C-Side BBQ

Bonsai Sushi

Cucina de Capitano for lunch is good. We like to go on embarkation day bc it's empty. Lunch is free and dinner is $15.

Not sure where the OP is from, but Jimmy's is a bit misleading. It is a grill, not true BBQ.

I have heard a lot about the Tandoori and know it's Indian food. I'm unfamiliar with Indian food. Can anyone enlighten me as far as what they offer?

Also is the Blue Iguana Cantina on the lido deck? And is the Tandoori open embarkation day?

Thanks!!

This is the menu: http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/tandoor-menu.ashx

You have to try the chicken butter masala and the garlic naan.

Most of the foods are saucy and spicy/flavorful. I just started eating Indian food about 2 weeks ago and I feel like I've been missing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk