Who wants to go to Italy this year?? I do!

BBMacLaird

This article will make you want to visit Italy this year! I know I'd love to be wandering the countryside of Florence and stumbling upon a fabulous trattoria.

"Beyond Florence, Finding Fiesole" by Kristen Olivier, a guest blogger.

We have an October 2017 cruise booked and the biggest reason was the overnight in Livorno. We were seriously looking at the cruise prior with many stops in Croatia. The two cruises together would have checked off several places we want to visit. However, the cruise has disappeared from our "My Azamara" and from Azamara's website. Fingers crossed that it will reappear.

We have an October 2017 cruise booked and the biggest reason was the overnight in Livorno. We were seriously looking at the cruise prior with many stops in Croatia. The two cruises together would have checked off several places we want to visit. However, the cruise has disappeared from our "My Azamara" and from Azamara's website. Fingers crossed that it will reappear.

Are you talking about the Sept. 26 sailing?

Are you talking about the Sept. 26 sailing?

October 14, 2017 through the end of the year have been removed from Azamara's website. Bonnie responded on another thread that the cruises will be back online soon and that the cruises out of Miami will still be there. Very concerned about our cruise since it is the first one missing.

October 14, 2017 through the end of the year have been removed from Azamara's website. Bonnie responded on another thread that the cruises will be back online soon and that the cruises out of Miami will still be there. Very concerned about our cruise since it is the first one missing.

Oct. 22 is sold out and it looks like the 14 only has wait list.

When they're sold out, they usually disappear.

Oct. 22 is sold out and it looks like the 14 only has wait list.

When they're sold out, they usually disappear.

We are booked on the 14th in 2017 and it has disappeared from our "My Azamara". It wasn't close to being sold out when I checked a couple of weeks ago. I have been watching this cruise closely and the one prior because we wanted to use our 4 free days on the October 4th cruise and do a b2b. After our Panama Canal cruise in March we will earn the 4 free days.

We are booked on the 14th in 2017 and it has disappeared from our "My Azamara". It wasn't close to being sold out when I checked a couple of weeks ago. I have been watching this cruise closely and the one prior because we wanted to use our 4 free days on the October 4th cruise and do a b2b. After our Panama Canal cruise in March we will earn the 4 free days.

I got that information on a German website, which I cannot mention here. It didn't say the 14th was sold out, like it did for the other one. It isn't showing any cabin availability for your cruise.

I got that information on a German website, which I cannot mention here. It didn't say the 14th was sold out, like it did for the other one. It isn't showing any cabin availability for your cruise.

The cruises are still listed on TA websites but you can't book any after the October 4th cruise. On Azamara's website there are no cruises listed for the Quest between October 14 until January 2018. Something is up. Hope it is only tweaking and not a cancel. We just finished sorting out a charter on the Celebrity Summit. Lost a very unique itinerary and it took Celebrity a loooong time to admit that our cruise had been cancelled. Back to the original reason for this thread, we really want 2 days in Livorno.

The cruises are still listed on TA websites but you can't book any after the October 4th cruise. On Azamara's website there are no cruises listed for the Quest between October 14 until January 2018. Something is up. Hope it is only tweaking and not a cancel. We just finished sorting out a charter on the Celebrity Summit. Lost a very unique itinerary and it took Celebrity a loooong time to admit that our cruise had been cancelled. Back to the original reason for this thread, we really want 2 days in Livorno.

Don't know what to say. We are overnight in Livorno in August