Private Party

ezcruizer

It's easy to do yourself if in a suite. Call room service and order what you want, have the others bring something like their bottle of wine. Your room steward can get you extra glasses, ice, etc.

We have done our own a couple times

Edited by setsail

My employer does cruises for us, and we will usually have a private party first night and last night of each cruise. usually it's an hour before early dinner, in one of the bars on board, with a bar, and finger foods. They put signs outside the bar saying it is closed for a private function until XXXX time.

We also have a meeting in the conference center, usually early morning second day of cruise.

We usually cruise with 60 to 70 families, we use is as a social function and to spread information regarding cruise activities.

Does Royal Caribbean do private parties on the ship? Has anyone ever requested one? What options do they offer? Can the do a private party in a suite stateroom?

in a suite you just do all the prep work yourself, such as ordering snacks from RS. as for providing alcohol or finger foods, well I am sure you could pay for that I suppose with advance planning.

maybe the Concierge could help begin the process for you before boarding.

My question is being in a suite I believe there is a different menu than when your in a regular cabin, which I'm always in (first time for everything :)... I think it's the same menu as mdr... Can you order from that menu for guests if you have a small party in your room? And I guess I should ask can you order from specialty restaurants and have delivered to your suite for suite guests?

My question is being in a suite I believe there is a different menu than when your in a regular cabin, which I'm always in (first time for everything :)... I think it's the same menu as mdr... Can you order from that menu for guests if you have a small party in your room? And I guess I should ask can you order from specialty restaurants and have delivered to your suite for suite guests?

It is whatever menu is in the MDR that night. You may order during the hours the MDR is serving. They will deliver everything at one time. Just curious how ten people will be able to sit and juggle plates. As far as I know, you can't order from the specialty restaurants.

It is whatever menu is in the MDR that night. You may order during the hours the MDR is serving. They will deliver everything at one time. Just curious how ten people will be able to sit and juggle plates. As far as I know, you can't order from the specialty restaurants.

Thank you :)! For the first time ever for us we are in a 2 bedroom Aquasuite, so the deck has a table big enough for us to sit at as well as a bar top with bar stools I think, etc.... Taking advantage of that 700 sq ft deck :)

I didn't know if since we fell in the star class ammenities as we have free specialty restaurants if for those of us in the suite if we could order and have delivered....

Thank you :)! For the first time ever for us we are in a 2 bedroom Aquasuite, so the deck has a table big enough for us to sit at as well as a bar top with bar stools I think, etc.... Taking advantage of that 700 sq ft deck :)

I didn't know if since we fell in the star class ammenities as we have free specialty restaurants if for those of us in the suite if we could order and have delivered....

That's great! You will have enough space then. I've seen it suggested that you order appetizers and then maybe a half hour later call again and order mains and desserts to spread things out a bit.

That's great! You will have enough space then. I've seen it suggested that you order appetizers and then maybe a half hour later call again and order mains and desserts to spread things out a bit.

...actually first time ever even in a suite...we really lucked out imo, probably won't happen a second time, so we are going to live it up :D! If we order like that I feel we will wear our butler out!

We hosted an embarkation party in our OS for 14 family members. I emailed the concierge first, but he referred me directly to OA_GroupCoordinator02@rccl.com

There is a wide selection of food and beverage packages they will set up in your cabin along with two bartenders. Food is a set price per person depending on package you order. We had food left over at the end of the party.

Beverage is the same and based on level of package you pick. You book beverage per hour with a minimum set up. It is priced out per hour so if you extend an hour over the minimum you pay for the extra hour.

It's basically a drink package for the time they are set up in your room and "no" if you buy a beverage package it doesn't count.

We had a great time and everybody felt it was the best way to start a vacation. I don't recall exact how much we spent as my brother and I split the cost. But I think it was less than $600 total.

Edited by jamesr3939