Non-alcoholic drinks on Ultimate Beverage Package

cairokid

My husband and I were given a free UBP when we booked a May cruise on Norwegian Pearl.

He has recently been advised not to drink alcohol for health reasons (apart from the odd small glass of wine). Does anyone know what non-alcoholic drinks we can get with this package? I asked NCL in London about non-alcoholic cocktails, which I've had on another cruise, and they told me non-alcoholic cocktails weren't included in any of their drinks packages. We're not fans of Cola and fizzy drinks. I think non-alcoholic beer is included but is there anything else?

As both people in the cabin must have the package I'm sure there must be other couples where only one person drinks alcohol. Any advice please?

yes, there is a large selection of virgin cocktails, (virgin means without alcohol), I think ncl must have misunderstood the question.as previously stated on these forums and in the rules on UBP, it states drinks under 15usd are included with exception of cans of soda, energy drinks,mini bar and speciality coffee. enjoy :)