Adult Beverage Package?

jennbill

Just accessed our February Spirit online cruise info and it lists an "Adult Beverage Package" on our profile. I'm assuming this is another name for the UBP as I don't recall seeing that term anywhere else. Any thoughts?

I would double check this. The ABP, from what I was told is the one you buy that includes alcoholic beverages. There also was an Adult Soda Package that we used to get, no alcohol. UBP is both. Lots of changes lately and I wouldn't want to be surprised once on the ship. :eek:

I would double check this. The ABP, from what I was told is the one you buy that includes alcoholic beverages. There also was an Adult Soda Package that we used to get, no alcohol. UBP is both. Lots of changes lately and I wouldn't want to be surprised once on the ship. :eek:

I have never come across, or heard of, the package that you refer to.

I've seen the promo package referred to by NCL on various documents in different ways. Ultimate beverage package, adult beverage package and even adult ultimate beverage package. Sometimes even the same document uses two different terms.

What I can say is that I have used what was described as the adult beverage package on a cruise and it was the UBP.

I have never come across, or heard of, the package that you refer to.

I've seen the promo package referred to by NCL on various documents in different ways. Ultimate beverage package, adult beverage package and even adult ultimate beverage package. Sometimes even the same document uses two different terms.

What I can say is that I have used what was described as the adult beverage package on a cruise and it was the UBP.

As usual, Keith is correct.