Conquest class aft wraps

vwrestler171

I've only done deck 8 aft wraps on Conquest-class (and on Carnival Victory). I like the deck 8 aft wraps because you have deck space on the aft, the diagonal, and the side and the balcony is huge. The side is fully covered (nice to have if the weather isn't great), while the diagonal and aft have partial cover. It is under the Lido deck; the first time (on Carnival Victory, port side) we did hear moving deck chairs, but not enough to bother us. The other two times (Carnival Glory, starboard side) we had no noise at all.

We just got off the Conquest and were in 6452, aft wrap port side. We were on the 8th deck of the Liberty Aft wrap port side two years ago.

First -- the Conquest ... There was no sofa, but never missed it. The window is next to the bed and the other window is on the other side of the door. The wrap has some deck on the back, diagonal, and not much on the side, but it was easy to see the front of the ship at the end of the wrap. I thought it was a bit wider than the Liberty's 8th deck, especially the part of the deck that directly faced the back. No noise from the bar below. Closer to the ocean, but didn't really notice that too much.

The Liberty had the bed across the room from the windows, but the windows were more spaced out in the room. The balcony on the 8th deck might have been a little bit longer overall, due to the 8 feet or so on the side, but it did not have as much space facing the back. Still, it was very easy to see in all directions. It was right under the Lido deck, but we never heard a sound from that floor. I think there was a sofa in this room.

We loved both rooms. Don't know much about the 7th deck, but I'm willing to try one out at a discount if Carnival would like to sponsor my review!!!

We just got off the Conquest and were in 6452, aft wrap port side. We were on the 8th deck of the Liberty Aft wrap port side two years ago.

First -- the Conquest ... There was no sofa, but never missed it. The window is next to the bed and the other window is on the other side of the door. The wrap has some deck on the back, diagonal, and not much on the side, but it was easy to see the front of the ship at the end of the wrap. I thought it was a bit wider than the Liberty's 8th deck, especially the part of the deck that directly faced the back. No noise from the bar below. Closer to the ocean, but didn't really notice that too much.

The Liberty had the bed across the room from the windows, but the windows were more spaced out in the room. The balcony on the 8th deck might have been a little bit longer overall, due to the 8 feet or so on the side, but it did not have as much space facing the back. Still, it was very easy to see in all directions. It was right under the Lido deck, but we never heard a sound from that floor. I think there was a sofa in this room.

We loved both rooms. Don't know much about the 7th deck, but I'm willing to try one out at a discount if Carnival would like to sponsor my review!!!

We had aft wrap on the liberty on deck 6 and had a couch. I think if it sleeps 3 there will have a couch. If it only sleeps 2 I would think it will just have a table and chairs. We have an aft wrap on the Glory on deck 7 and have no couch.

Hi, I have that same cabin Feb 6th. With no sofa, is there a comfortable chair(s) or just the desk chair. How many and what kind of chairs were on the balcony? Thanks for the info. Also it will be me and my dad in the cabin. With the odd shape of the room do you know how they split the beds?

Hi, I have that same cabin Feb 6th. With no sofa, is there a comfortable chair(s) or just the desk chair. How many and what kind of chairs were on the balcony? Thanks for the info. Also it will be me and my dad in the cabin. With the odd shape of the room do you know how they split the beds?

The chairs are nicer than desk chairs, but not big, cushy Lazy-Boys. The deck chair numbers varies. When we were on the Liberty we got to the room and had only had two deck chairs and a table, but our room steward immediately got us some loungers for the deck. When we were on the Conquest, we had two tables, 6 chairs and two loungers -- and there was still plenty of room on the balcony. If you can, get several deck chairs and stack them so that you can see over the railing better when you sit it them (unless you are 7 feet tall. The bed was straight ahead as you entered the room, facing to the right. We had our beds pushed together, so I am not sure how they would be configured if they were separated. You will LOVE the room.