Hooping Through Bermuda

EdmundXXIII

Last October, we took a family cruise from Norfolk to Bermuda on the Carnival Splendor.

Whenever we travel, my wife Amy takes her Hula Hoops with her and makes a combination Hooping / Travelogue video.

We just now got around to putting it together and uploading it to YouTube. (My busy season at work started up right after we got home, and I'm the video editor in the family.)

Here it is!

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Cute! Your wife is very talented. Thanks for sharing.:)

So Carnival is still sailing out of Norfolk? I need to look into that. We always go out of Baltimore, but Norfolk is just as close and would allow us to try out a different ship. Off to Carnival's website to check out Norfolk sailings...

Great video:) We were also on that cruise...enjoyed seeing the sites of Bermuda again:)

Thanks!

It usually is a few months after a cruise that I get around to editing a video from it, and putting it together is always fun because it takes me back!

Cute! Your wife is very talented. Thanks for sharing.:)

So Carnival is still sailing out of Norfolk? I need to look into that. We always go out of Baltimore, but Norfolk is just as close and would allow us to try out a different ship. Off to Carnival's website to check out Norfolk sailings...

Thanks!

We get a limited number of sailings out of Norfolk in the Spring and Fall.

It's a great port to sail out of. The terminal is downtown, and walking distance to tons of hotels, restaurants, museums, and other attractions.

There are some great 2016 sailings. Bahamas, Bermuda, and Eastern Caribbean.

Sadly, for 2017 we got shafted. Nothing but 5-day Bahamas.

Thanks!

We get a limited number of sailings out of Norfolk in the Spring and Fall.

It's a great port to sail out of. The terminal is downtown, and walking distance to tons of hotels, restaurants, museums, and other attractions.

There are some great 2016 sailings. Bahamas, Bermuda, and Eastern Caribbean.

Sadly, for 2017 we got shafted. Nothing but 5-day Bahamas.

Thanks.:) I just checked it out - June and October, I think that's pretty much what they used to do with Glory, when repo'ing her between her northern and southern homeports each year. Then, I thought they had abandoned Norfolk. Good to know it's still an option for us. Being on Delmarva, it just means driving south and across the Bay Bridge & Tunnel instead of NW and across the Bay Bridge.