Divina Balcony

cruisinfanatic

I just booked one of the least expensive balcony cabins on deck 8 myself. What I ensured was that I had one of the cabins towards the back of the ship. I didn't want to be in an area that had a lifeboat obstruction. If you look at the deck plans, you can see where the sides of the ship indent....avoid those if this matters to you.

Kim

SeaUs wrote:-

Great prices as you know on MSC at this time. Anything wrong with the least expensive B1 balcony's?

I just booked one of the least expensive balcony cabins on deck 8 myself. What I ensured was that I had one of the cabins towards the back of the ship. I didn't want to be in an area that had a lifeboat obstruction. If you look at the deck plans, you can see where the sides of the ship indent....avoid those if this matters to you.

Kim

Don't have a deck 8 balcony on the forward hump unless you like balconies behind a steel "window"

LIKE THIS

balconyinhull.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Just booked deck 10 balcony. $1105 total for 2. Amazing price!

Wow, excellent price! We, family of 4, are booked on MSC Divina and are looking for one more balcony for the parents. Using the 2 for 1 deal, prices are still higher than that. How did you do that? TA? I know we can't give out TA names, etc. but any info. would be helpful. Thanks.

Wow, excellent price! We, family of 4, are booked on MSC Divina and are looking for one more balcony for the parents. Using the 2 for 1 deal, prices are still higher than that. How did you do that? TA? I know we can't give out TA names, etc. but any info. would be helpful. Thanks.

I thought I was going to pay $1206 for the Oct 8th sailing. Emailed TA and told him I'd like cabin ...... and should cost $1206. Gave him the last 4 of the card he has on file and a couple hrs later he responds.

"Hey Mike. How about $1105 total? I can discount MSC. Invoice to follow"