The boards will be down on October 10!

Host CMLA

Hi everyone. Just wanted to make sure that you saw this posting by the board administrator concerning an upgrade being made to the boards on October 10. Message from the Administrator Don't shoot the messenger! I know we all need our cruise fix. Hopefully this upgrade will help with all the error messages and blank screens we've all been getting for some time. ;)

Hi everyone. Just wanted to make sure that you saw this posting by the board administrator concerning an upgrade being made to the boards on October 10. Message from the Administrator Don't shoot the messenger! I know we all need our cruise fix. Hopefully this upgrade will help with all the error messages and blank screens we've all been getting for some time. ;)

Say it isn't so!! What will I do all day?????:p

I think they are not really upgrading the software but turning the boards off for a day to allow you to deliver in peace. ;)
Yes, I have masterminded the whole thing. :D It's secretly Baby Day on Monday. LOL Seriously, if I could make that true, I'd do it! Turns out I may be pregnant with this child until he's three because he doesn't want to come!!! :eek:

Archived