Holy Wowzers -- the deals are out there...

macandlucy

I agree! You may have to get creative with booking, rebooking, and praying for an upsell, but there are def great deals to be had.

I'm sailing on the Escape in 8 days. Mid ship mini suite with UBP and SDP for $790 per person? No brainer - probably one of my better all-time deals.

Edited by TheDougOut

I agree! You may have to get creative with booking, rebooking, and praying for an upsell, but there are def great deals to be had.

I'm sailing on the Escape in 8 days. Mid ship mini suite with UBP and SDP for $790 per person? No brainer - probably one of my better all-time deals.

That is a great deal! How did you snag that? You must have booked more than 30 days out because I thought you didn't get the perks if booked less than one month.

Fantastic! Congrats!

That is a great deal! How did you snag that?

We originally booked an inside with UBP direct from NCL for 699pp. When a pick-two promo came out, we rebooked through a popular airline travel agent site, getting an inside with UBP/SDP for $640pp (better price than direct with NCL). I then called 17 days out and secured an upsell to midship mini suite for $150pp.

I couldn't be more excited. :)

We originally booked an inside with UBP direct from NCL for 699pp. When a pick-two promo came out, we rebooked through a popular airline travel agent site, getting an inside with UBP/SDP for $640pp (better price than direct with NCL). I then called 17 days out and secured an upsell to midship mini suite for $150pp.

I couldn't be more excited. :)

Good for you! Please go to the Atrium bar and tell Lovely Chloe says hello. She works there and took care of us on the Nov 28th cruise. She'll remember Chloe because she told us Chloe made her week. Chloe is my sister's 4 year old granddaughter. Also, we gave Lovely and her fiancé Joped, who also works at the Atrium bar, all our left over "glow items."

Have a great cruise. I wish I was going again.

Edited by keeponcruising
misspelled word