not alot on rhapsody

lou2003k

We cruised 2 years ago first time cruiser on the independence round the Italian Med and loved it!

This year we've booked the Rhapsody from Venice 24/06 for 10 nights Greece Isles and 2 Croatia stops.

We know this is a smaller ship we have booked inside cabin 8027 Mid ship J grade cabin.

Just not alot of info on here recently from Rhapsody would be interested to hear other people experiences and advise / things to look forward to.

Haven't booked any drink packages yet thinking on booking royal replenish for my OH he likes coffee , bottled water etc whereas i may just book the soda package as im happy to drink pop all the time.

Most ports look like you can wander at your leisure - booked an excursion for Athens but plan on just wandering at the others or deciding once were there.

Look forward to hearing form you all..

You may want to post this on the roll-call thread for your sailing.

Biker, who's doing the same sailing a month earlier.

already on the roll call , not many folks on there as of yet and most are new cruisers so can't comment on the ship.

Edited by lou2003k

We had a J cabin on the Legend on a 16 night TA and liked it. With so many ports the ship is not as important. Our roll call is one of the most sparsely attended I've ever seen - just 10 posts - with the sailing less 60 days away. We'll just have to make stuff up as we go.:cool:

We had a J cabin on the Legend on a 16 night TA and liked it. With so many ports the ship is not as important. Our roll call is one of the most sparsely attended I've ever seen - just 10 posts - with the sailing less 60 days away. We'll just have to make stuff up as we go.:cool:

We had a promenade cabin on the independence but with no promenade on the Rhapsody we went for the largest interior cabin and good position on the ship fingers crossed apparantly floor 8 on the rhapsody is vey popular with the best cabins..

yeah the roll calls for this ship seem very wuiet maybe it will be a quiet sailing i know the prices have dropped alot probably for this reason!

The ports are good so apart from Athens which ive pre booked ( hoping to get another few folk to join to split the price) we should be able to just take the ports as they come! great itinerary - I think some of the newer ships just taking the limelight this year.. and rightly so they look fabulous!

we love the promenade at night so bit worried we will miss it on this one wandering the shops , cafes and pizza parlour for some late night snacks was fab :-(

Edited by lou2003k