Specialty Dinners.

I know of the deal you're talking about, but I can't find any details anymore on the RC site. They are pushing the dining packages, but they are different because you can't plan all of your dinners in advance. I'm skeptical that the discount will be applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year on the Allure, we booked 3 specialty restaurants and paid in full before our cruise. While on the ship I learnt about the discount if you booked 3 restaurants. At the time it was a 20% discount.

I went to guest relations and they credited my account with the 20% savings.

That was our experience.

I already booked 2 specialty restaurants, if I decide to book a 3rd one onboard will I get the 30percent discount?

I had the same situation. Initially I was told yes, and told that the Chef's Table was included. Later I was told I had to book the package, and Chef's Table was not included. You get to choose between the first and second night and time for the first dinner (but not the restaurant). The other restaurants, days, and times are given to you once on board. I was told we could change days/times/restaurants from what is assigned, but of course it depends on what's left.

I already booked 2 specialty restaurants, if I decide to book a 3rd one onboard will I get the 30percent discount?

I can only tell you how my cruise works in 5 weeks. i booked 3 restaurants and did not get a discount, you have to book thru the 3 night discount package. when you do, you will select a time for night 1. at that time, you do not select your restaurant for night 1 or the restaurant or times for the other nights. since i couldn't do that, i cancelled that and went back to my original choices. ive been told you will be able to select which place you want for night 1 prior to boarding, but i didn't want to wait. once on board im told you will pick the nights and times for your 2nd and 3rd dinner.

that is $80 for 3 nights...i ended up booking 2 nights at chops ($39 a night) and 1 at Giovannis (25 a night). it cost me $23 dollars more, but for my own peace of mind, i went this route...for me, it was worth the extra few dollars to not have to worry about once on board. i want specific nights and certain times, so i did it the more expensive way...maybe the package would work the same, i don't know, but not worth it for me.

I can only tell you how my cruise works in 5 weeks. i booked 3 restaurants and did not get a discount, you have to book thru the 3 night discount package. when you do, you will select a time for night 1. at that time, you do not select your restaurant for night 1 or the restaurant or times for the other nights. since i couldn't do that, i cancelled that and went back to my original choices. ive been told you will be able to select which place you want for night 1 prior to boarding, but i didn't want to wait. once on board im told you will pick the nights and times for your 2nd and 3rd dinner.

that is $80 for 3 nights...i ended up booking 2 nights at chops ($39 a night) and 1 at Giovannis (25 a night). it cost me $23 dollars more, but for my own peace of mind, i went this route...for me, it was worth the extra few dollars to not have to worry about once on board. i want specific nights and certain times, so i did it the more expensive way...maybe the package would work the same, i don't know, but not worth it for me.

We booked on board and got to choose all 3 nights and all 3 restaurants. 150 CP, Chops and Izumi Hibachi. Save $30 going this way. You don't have to prebook, there was plenty of availability at all 3 restaurants even for our group of 13.

Hi Sharon! It was 20% for 3 restaurants....and I don't think they are doing that anymore.

The newest promo seems to be $70 for 3 restaurants. ($80 on A&O)

~Patti :)

We are leaving on Serenade next month. Same itinerary that we had on Vision.