Shots with UBP?

sandheichert

Brings up another question. How many drinks can you order at once? I don't do shots, but if you wanted three shots, would you have to order them one at a time if the total price is above the maximum or just does each drink you order need to be under? Or if I wanted to order a drink for my wife and myself but the two together are over the limit?

Brings up another question. How many drinks can you order at once? I don't do shots, but if you wanted three shots, would you have to order them one at a time if the total price is above the maximum or just does each drink you order need to be under? Or if I wanted to order a drink for my wife and myself but the two together are over the limit?

One at a time. If your wife wants one too, she needs her card to order also. If you went to the same bartender all the time, he/she would eventually know you both have UBP and just run them on one card.

NCL is a Pepsi ship. :-(

Sorry. I incorrectly use Coke as a generic term especially when ordering drinks. If you absolutely must have Coke in your jack then yes you would need to bring your own. But let me ask you this, do you bring your own Coke to bars on land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk