10 day Royal Princess Patters

mistyann

Does anyone have a 10-Day Eastern Caribbean Patter for the Royal that is pretty current (or any 10-Day on the Royal)? The most current I can find is from Feb. 2015. We'll be sailing this April and would love to look it over!! I thought there was a list someone started with all the Patters, but now I can't find it, if you have that link I'd love to have it also :D Thanks in advance!!

Does anyone have a 10-Day Eastern Caribbean Patter for the Royal that is pretty current (or any 10-Day on the Royal)? The most current I can find is from Feb. 2015. We'll be sailing this April and would love to look it over!! I thought there was a list someone started with all the Patters, but now I can't find it, if you have that link I'd love to have it also :D Thanks in advance!!

Have you checked here....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2143974&highlight=patters

Many of the activities will be varied since they're usually scheduled by the CD who has recently changed.

Yes, I agree. Looking over past patters might give you a rough idea of what to expect, but things change with a new CD, different acts or entertainers that are booked, special holidays or events, etc. The approximate time of day for the activities in the theatre and other venues may stay the same, but the fill in stuff will vary from voyage to voyage.