Disney World Post Cruise from Miami

mg194

Hello all,

We are doing an Eastern Caribbean on the Glory from Miami later this year. Post cruise we want to spend two days at Disney World and then fly out of Orlando. I'm researching the best way to get to Orlando. It looks like I can rent a car from MIA to MCO and take the Disney Express for free from and to the airport. Are there any other possibilities? I thought about the MegaBus but I'm not sure how far we'd have to haul our luggage to reach it in Miami and again in Orlando.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Staying on property at WDW? :confused: There are car rental locations on WDW and scattered all around Orlando - you may be able to drop the car off near your hotel and avoid MCO and the bus ride, Or keep the car while you are visiting WDW and use it for dining, shopping trips, and a ride back to MCO when you fly home.

National & Alamo are located right on Disney property, one at the car center by Magic Kingdom and one at the dolphin resort. The Hilton at Bonnet Creek has Hertz. Many other hotels near the area will also have various rental car companies.

If you are staying on disney property, you can grab an Alamo car right at the Intercontinental hotel by the port as long as it's not a Sunday. It's a very easy drive and will take about 3 hours and 45 minutes to get from that spot right onto Disney Property.