Just off the Norwegian Escape, any questions please ask!

clearandsunny

Our district in NC had a 3 day semester break for all grade levels (MLK plus 2 days) because the HS now teaches semester blocks like college and the teachers plan before the start of the new semester this week. With the storm, my son only missed 1 day of school.

You can expect a lot of North Carolinians traveling this week the same as NJ teacher's convention week in November. A lot of parents had grade school and below kids and I personally could see it being ok for kids to miss 4 days of second grade.

Not to be creepy, but is your son 15 years old? I think I met him and his brother

What exactly is the Party Tour in Tortola? Did you book it through the cruise ship?

It is a Norwegian sponsored tour. Unlimited free rum punch. You take a safari vehicle through the island and up the mountains. It is a guided tour with music playing. You stop at several lookout points and then make your way to brewers bay beach. You spend around an hour there for a free lunch and beach. He then takes you back to the ship. Highly recommend it

We went on the Epic January 18th last year. I thought that there wouldn't be that many kids since they went back to school from winter break. What we didn't know was that was the week that the NY/NJ Jewish schools were out. There were about 1000 kids on the ship.