GEM dining room meals

cab1

If dining in the main dining rooms, are you limited to only one entree/appetizer per person? I've read complaints about the new specialty dining room limitations where people can only order a soup or salad, but not both.

Wondered if this sort of issue was found in the main dining rooms, as well.

If dining in the main dining rooms, are you limited to only one entree/appetizer per person? I've read complaints about the new specialty dining room limitations where people can only order a soup or salad, but not both.

Wondered if this sort of issue was found in the main dining rooms, as well.

No limit in MDRs. And the complaints about speciality restaurants are not about what you can order but what is included in dining package when dining in an a la carte restaurant.

We just got off Getaway a week ago and speciality restaurants are still like they have been before (the change on Getaway happens in February) and we had no problem getting multiple appetizers even in La Cucina with SDP.

So my partner and I have the UDP part of the promo (1 of 4) by booking a suite. So can we only order 1 app/1 main etc in the speciality restaurants? Also we travelling with my sister in law who has the SDP is that different in regards to ordering more?

Thanks in advance. These changes have got me more confused!

Actually, the complaints that I have seen are about what you can order when using the complementary meal in Le Bistro or La Cucina for platinum latitudes.

Experience with the SDP has been that you can order multiple apps, sides or desserts.

Apparently you can only order one entree, although I don't recall anyone reporting back after actually trying it.

The UDP and SDP are treated exactly the same when you are actually in the restaurant.

Actually, the complaints that I have seen are about what you can order when using the complementary meal in Le Bistro or La Cucina for platinum latitudes.

We also used Platinum certificates for some members in our group on that dinner in La Cucina that I mentioned, no problems.

Yes, it's only been a problem with those ships that have moved to the a la carte restaurants.

Our slip specifically stated it was for just one of each course. I ordered the Escargot and Soup in Le Bistro and was charged for the cheaper one.

Of course, this may change once fully rolled out and the staff may choose at the time not to make the charge, but at the moment it seems to be the case for the a la carte menus.

Edited by KeithJenner