Breeze Excursion Questions

macfam76

Hubby and I are sailing the Breeze in July. We are trying to pick excursions and have come up with a few options but I wanted others' opinions. We definitely want to do something active, something relaxing, and something cheap! LOL!

These are the choices we have come up with.

Belize- Little French Key

Cozumel- Secret river excursion

Roatan-chair lift or walk to Mahogany Bay

OR

Belize- cave tubing

Cozumel- Mr. Sanchos

Roatan- chair lift or walk to Mahogany Bay

The second option with Mr. Sanchos was our first choice but the hubby is afraid he will be bored at Mr. Sanchos. It seems like if we were looking for a beach break there is more to do at Little French Key. We have some onboard credit (we could apply to the seeker ever excursion) so the difference in price would be about $100 more for the little French Key option.

Anyone have any advice/opinions on which option would be better?

I thought Little French Key was in Roatan?

We enjoyed the cave tubing in Belize but it is a long drive to get there and back.

In Roatan, we have done ziplining and beach day on West End Beach. hubby and I on our last cruise together did Mahogany Bay. And on the last mother-daughter cruise with DD we went to Maya Key in Roatan and enjoyed all 3 for different reasons/experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Mahogany Bay is definitely cheap or can be tailored to your budget for sure.

One of the best excursions we have done was the Dune Buggy tour in Cozumel. We drove to the other side of the island for beach and lunch and on the way there toured some small ruins and snorkled. Something like that may fall in your active category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are missing a LOT in Roatan if you don't leave the port. I highly recommend a private island tour with perhaps some beach time thrown in. The people are great, the local food fantastic, and the views from up on the mountain fabulous.

Hubby and I are sailing the Breeze in July. We are trying to pick excursions and have come up with a few options but I wanted others' opinions. We definitely want to do something active, something relaxing, and something cheap! LOL!

These are the choices we have come up with.

Belize- Little French Key

Cozumel- Secret river excursion

Roatan-chair lift or walk to Mahogany Bay

OR

Belize- cave tubing

Cozumel- Mr. Sanchos

Roatan- chair lift or walk to Mahogany Bay

The second option with Mr. Sanchos was our first choice but the hubby is afraid he will be bored at Mr. Sanchos. It seems like if we were looking for a beach break there is more to do at Little French Key. We have some onboard credit (we could apply to the seeker ever excursion) so the difference in price would be about $100 more for the little French Key option.

Anyone have any advice/opinions on which option would be better?

It's not a very long walk to the beach in Mahogany Bay. The chair lift will give you some great views for taking photos. If that's not important to you, save your money and walk to the beach. For Cozumel, Paradise Beach is a good choice (one of our favorites) for an excursion. Can't help you with Belize. We've only been there once, and my DW was recovering from hip surgery, so we were limited on what we could there. We explored the shops at the port, then went back on the ship.

Edited by beachbum53

I would suggest looking at the Port of Call/ Caribbean threads. You will find lots of information on each these stops on those threads.

The moderators will possibly move this thread because it is not Carnival specific.

have a great cruise