Miracle: Premium vs Regular Balcony Stateroom?

I'm looking into the Miracle for next February with my husband and son, who will be 7 at that time. Currently, there is a difference of $330 total between the premium balcony and a standard balcony stateroom. I'd love a bit more of an idea about the differences between these rooms. I tried the almighty Google machine, but found conflicting information about the size of the room and balcony. Is there a significant difference in size? Other differences that add to the "premium" factor? Do you think it's a worthwhile upgrade at this expense? Extra credit for pictures. :p

I'm looking into the Miracle for next February with my husband and son, who will be 7 at that time. Currently, there is a difference of $330 total between the premium balcony and a standard balcony stateroom. I'd love a bit more of an idea about the differences between these rooms. I tried the almighty Google machine, but found conflicting information about the size of the room and balcony. Is there a significant difference in size? Other differences that add to the "premium" factor? Do you think it's a worthwhile upgrade at this expense? Extra credit for pictures. :p

I have stayed in one Premium Balcony. If I remember correctly, the room is laid out differently. You have to be very specific when 'googling' the room because depending on the ship and which deck, they are going to be somewhat different, even from each other. The one we stayed in had the bed facing a picture window so we could lie in bed and see the sea! Loved this! the door to the balcony was off to the side of the big window. Our room was really not any larger, but the balcony is quite a bit longer. We really enjoyed it. But, if I have a preference, and we usually do, I would, and do, take the Ext. Aft over the Deluxe (premium).

We like the locations of the normal balcony rooms.

We like having a balcony but having a larger is not one of our requirements for a great cruise!

The only upgrade we have recently done was to a suite which we now really love! The balcony is a touch larger but we especially love the normal sized bathroom with whirlpool tub!!!

I am not sure if the room itself is larger but it feels larger to me also.

We have a premium balcony stateroom #6277

booked for our Journey Mexican pacific coast cruise starting Sunday 1/31. The picture & layout I have says the 9B size is 230 sq.ft., room & 85 sq ft balcony. I'm sure it might be different for other locations on the ship. We are close to the aft elevators on the starboard side. I did read a review for the identical cabin immediately behind ours, which was very positive. I'll write a review for our trip when we return.

There are only two of these cabins per floor. Deck 4 has the obstructed view of the lifeboats.

We had one of these on the Legend and loved it!. The room is almost the size of a suite and has a nice balcony as the room itself is wider.

These rooms are only found on the Spirit class ships. ENJOY!

If you google "cabin 6277 Carnival Miracle pictures" you will find some pics.

We have stayed in 7299 2x prior and LOVE this cabin we are sailing again in March on the Mircale and grabbed it as soon as we could. Great layout nice size to move around and has more room and granite counters. Lots of closet space wonderful balcony. They go fast and reasonable compared to going up to a suite.