Price of Gas in Florida

luvscruising2007

We're between $1.73 and $1.85 in Tally.

Three weeks ago when we were still at $1.83 at Costco, we got gas down in Mims at $1.77. At the Raceway in PC it was $1.78.

Costco is always cheaper but unfortunately it costs me $5 in gas just to get out there. :mad:

For the past 2 - 3 weeks it has been holding steady at $1.79 (for regular) at my two local gas stations (right across the street from each other) in Pompano Beach.

Just went by this evening and both are down to $1.75.

Trying to gauge the cost of a tank of gasoline while in Florida. Would also be helpful for Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia.

I know the price could change between now and April, but I can tell if these states are more or less expensive than Maryland.

Thank you for your help.

I don't know about I-95 but gas in Charleston, SC was as low as 1.49 yesterday when we filled up. It was 1.79 when we stopped just north of Cocoa Beach to refill...

South Carolina will probably be about the cheapest. We have one of the lowest fuel tax......and some the worst roads to go along with it. :rolleyes:

Haha, yes to that! I'd rather pay a few cents more and not have to pay for a realignment!