Disembarking Barcelona and luggage Q.

justlovlie

Hello!

I will be leaving the Epic in Barcelona, and will have nearly the whole day to explore before my flight home. Does NCL have any services that (reliably) send bags ahead to the airport? Or should I plan on stowing them somewhere myself? I have seen that there are luggage lockers available, but my information is not current. Are they still available? I know many cities have done away with these things over security concerns, wondering if this is the case in Barcelona as well.

Thanks!

NCL don't offer a service to get bags to the airport in Barcelona.

One option is to do one of their excursions which will take you around Barcelona during the day and then drop you off at the airport. I believe that these can work our relatively good value if it includes the transport to the airport, although you may prefer to explore yourself.

I'm not sure about baggage storage at the port. It's not something I've ever noticed, but then I've never been looking for them.

I have a vague recollection of there being some sort of luggage storage place somewhere round Catalunya, but that was from a few years ago when we were considering options ourselves.

Edit: Try this:

http://www.lockerbarcelona.com/en/

Edited by KeithJenner