Better Late than Never, 1/3-1/15 Review on Anthem

kjclosson

Thanks Meadowlander!

The solarium pools sound perfect for me! I'm the "standing and relaxing in the pool" type rather than the swimming type! :)

Did you happen to notice if they had any aqua aerobics classes in the main pool? Yoga classes (free)?

Then you will enjoy the solarium pools immensely! If you use the second pool, the overflow from the top pool will look and feel like a waterfall.

You are asking the wrong person about exercise classes. :p

Looks like the compasses didn't come as clear as hoped. I will end up scanning them, seems like pictures won't be able to zoom clear enough.

THANK YOU for the wonderful review!

We're going to be on the same itinerary in a few short weeks so seeing the compasses would be terrific. :cool:

Edited by Gennee

I seriously like your attitude op. I too read many negative reviews finally stopped reading them they were making me not enjoy my cruise and had not even been on it yet. I have always said a cruise is what you make of it. If you have a legitimate complaint take it to customer services and let it end there. No need to bring others down. You are a lady with class. Thank you very much.

One question how much was BINGO, when was it and where was it?

I seriously like your attitude op. I too read many negative reviews finally stopped reading them they were making me not enjoy my cruise and had not even been on it yet. I have always said a cruise is what you make of it. If you have a legitimate complaint take it to customer services and let it end there. No need to bring others down. You are a lady with class. Thank you very much.

One question how much was BINGO, when was it and where was it?

During the cruise, bingo took place in the Music Hall and Royal Theater, morning and a afternoon session. By the end of the cruise more people into it so it was held in Royal Theater for more seats. It was $55 for the "winners pack" which was all 3 of the games for each session and each game had 9 chances. You could do the 3 chance ones for all 3 games too, I just always went for the big packs. Also I miss the punch thru bingo, I don't love the inky dobbers, but messy. On the compasses you can see the sessions so I will get on that.

[emoji599]ATTN[emoji599] I said I will be posting the compasses, I just need to bang them all out at once. I just want them to be easy to read so I want to make sure they look right. Supposed to get 7" of snow by 3pm tomorrow so I will have plenty of time. Thanks again for all the positive responses.

Thanks for the wonderful review!!

THANK YOU for the wonderful review!

We're going to be on the same itinerary in a few short weeks so seeing the compasses would be terrific. :cool:

Thanks for the positive responses, I enjoyed the cruise so it was easy to write about having a good time.

I hope your cruise is nice and long like ours was, I will have the compasses up shortly.

Soooo got all the compasses scanned in last night. Got up late bc of that, and jumped in the shower pretty late. And my luck lost power while in the shower, which where we live means no water either. It blinked a few more times and I was able to rinse what remaining shampoo in my hair out. It was a combination of freezing cold and scalding hot for the last 30 seconds. Had to sit in front of the fire place to dry my hair, like ye olde times. Here is a few pictures to make you want to go away on a cruise. I will post the compasses when we get power back on, would drain the power of my phone if I tried.

124439.jpeg

124610.jpeg

r90_124618.jpeg

Taking this cruise in 2 weeks and just loved your review, answered many of my questions.

Re: bingo....did you have to purchase a marker? I have a few at home and would bring one as opposed to having to purchase one. Is that allowed.

Edited by gizmo911

Taking this cruise in 2 weeks and just loved your review, answered many of my questions.

Re: bingo....did you have to purchase a marker? I have a few at home and would bring one as opposed to having to purchase one. Is that allowed.

you will love this cruise :) I am posting the compasses right after this reply

also you don't need to buy one of their markers for bingo, the one you bring from home is fine. they just seem like a smaller version on the ship. I would just go easy with the one from home, the paper of the bingo cards is thin on the ship, ink might go right through.

Thanks for taking the time to post however the print is too small to read

yeah there isn't going to be a way to change that. scanning them doesn't allow me to zoom anymore and taking a picture of them with my phone isn't any clearer. because they are full size paper not a whole lot I can do. I'm just going to finish posting them and that's all I can do.