Royal Replinish Drink Package?

LaShelle2

I've read conflicting posts on whether you can bring water and sodas onboard. So, I see the Royal replenishment package is available for $22 per day for non alcoholic drinks, sodas, water, etc. Does everyone in the stateroom have to sign up for this?

Also, what has been your recent experience bringing water and sodas on Adventure? Like 1 12 sealed pack per person?

I'm not sure we would drink enough to be worth the $22?

I've read conflicting posts on whether you can bring water and sodas onboard. So, I see the Royal replenishment package is available for $22 per day for non alcoholic drinks, sodas, water, etc. Does everyone in the stateroom have to sign up for this?

Also, what has been your recent experience bringing water and sodas on Adventure? Like 1 12 sealed pack per person?

I'm not sure we would drink enough to be worth the $22?

Royal does not require everyone in the stateroom to purchase a package.

Are you able to order virgin frozen drinks/smoothies from the bar? If so, it seems like a pretty good deal for a non-drinker.

Virgin frozen drinks: yes.

Smoothies from a bar: No, unless you are at the Squeeze juice bar on Freedom class, or the Vitality Cafe on Oasis class. Note that only fresh squeezed juices are included in the package. Something like a protein shake is not included in any package.

All non-alcoholic drinks are included in the Royal Replenish. I took my three teens on a cruise in October and struggled with whether or not to get the package. I finally just did it so I wouldn't have to worry about any costs during the cruise. I don't know whether or not we broke even or got a deal, but I do know my girls LOVED going up to the bar to order frozen drinks whenever they could. It was worth the peace of mind for me and I would definitely do it again. We got a lot of bottled water, several virgin frozen drinks of all sorts, specialty coffee and teas and juice...all included!

All non-alcoholic drinks are included in the Royal Replenish. I took my three teens on a cruise in October and struggled with whether or not to get the package. I finally just did it so I wouldn't have to worry about any costs during the cruise. I don't know whether or not we broke even or got a deal, but I do know my girls LOVED going up to the bar to order frozen drinks whenever they could. It was worth the peace of mind for me and I would definitely do it again. We got a lot of bottled water, several virgin frozen drinks of all sorts, specialty coffee and teas and juice...all included!

Does anyone know the mini bar rum prices in the suites on Oasis? I'm thinking about getting royal replenish and adding rum from the mini bar (I don't like my cocktails too strong so one mini bottle can last a couple of drinks for me)

Does anyone know the mini bar rum prices in the suites on Oasis? I'm thinking about getting royal replenish and adding rum from the mini bar (I don't like my cocktails too strong so one mini bottle can last a couple of drinks for me)

There are no alcoholic drinks in the mini-bars.

Just pack a couple in your carry on luggage. Plastic bottles with plastic caps. The mini airplane sized ones. I've never had mine confiscated in 12 cruises, and even if they do it's only a couple of dollars lost if they don't return them when you go home.