Norwegian Epic Haven Floors

macanudo23

Does anyone have a specific floor (either 16th or 17th) for the Haven anyone recommends and why? More worried about noise more than anything or if anyone has stayed in a 2 bedroom Courtyard penthouse on the Epic which room were you in and did you have any issues. Thank you in advance :D

Does anyone have a specific floor (either 16th or 17th) for the Haven anyone recommends and why? More worried about noise more than anything or if anyone has stayed in a 2 bedroom Courtyard penthouse on the Epic which room were you in and did you have any issues. Thank you in advance :D

I'd go for 16th as you will only have another cabin above you, rather than an open deck on the 17th.

Definitely 16. We were on both decks several times and the difference in noise level from above is serious. We also always try to get a room on 16 near the sliding doors to the pool area, because this is convenient to us, and we never had noise issues from people passing by.

Edited by Aladdin1968

We've stayed in 17010 twice. One time we did hear chairs being moved above us, but only once in our two stays in the cabin. Please note that we were below the port public sun deck, and I think that is used less than Posh and the starboard sun deck.

I liked being on 17 for a couple of reasons. One, is that while it was easy to get to the concierge desk, we didn't have to walk through there in order to get to our cabin, so less potential dodging of people. We also liked being in between the floor with the restaurant/lounge/desk and the floor with Posh. My husband appreciated having the Haven gym and spa treatment rooms right across the hall.

However, I can see why people would prefer 16 since that is where the restaurants, pool and desk are located.