B2B Trip

Quebec2Cruise

Hi all! I have a couple of questions if someone can help me! I want to reserve a B2B cruise out of Fort Lauderdale in Dec. 2016, with the reduced deposit price! :D

#1 I am leaving on a cruise this Saturday 30th, out of JAX so can I book on the ship when I board in order to get the OBC ? Before the reduced deposit sale ends?

#2 Will I be able to get the special deposit sale for both cruise ? anf the OBC too?

:confused:

Hi all! I have a couple of questions if someone can help me! I want to reserve a B2B cruise out of Fort Lauderdale in Dec. 2016, with the reduced deposit price! :D

#1 I am leaving on a cruise this Saturday 30th, out of JAX so can I book on the ship when I board in order to get the OBC ? Before the reduced deposit sale ends?

#2 Will I be able to get the special deposit sale for both cruise ? anf the OBC too?

:confused:

The answer is yes for both questions. You can book as soon as you board and get the reduced deposit and the OBC. You will get the special deposit sale for both cruises and the OBC.

Just an FYI, I was going to book a cruise on my last cruise, but the OBC was less when booking on board, than what was offered on line. So I waited. Got 50 OBC when I booked (actually just booked the second half of a b2b) When I called to link the two cruises together the very nice lady I spoke with noticed that I didn't have OBC on the first half of the cruise, changed the reservation type and gave me OBC 50 on the first half. Just make sure when you book, you get the perks-front and back. And have a great cruise.

If you know which cruises you want, book as soon as possible. After the talk it's gets crowded. I know of one cruise where the agent's contract was finished mid cruise. There was no replacement. Lots of pax not happy.