[B]Splendour or CB[/B]

Lokalona

Tell me which ship to choose for Spring Break? Has anyone been on both? I have 18 year olds, have been to Mexico (SOS) St. Thomas (CB) not to Belize (SOS) or St. Maartin (CB)...Pros and Cons? I poste on RCI as well just to compare.

That's a tough one! I know that my 18 year old son and his friends would prefer the CB, only because it is bigger and newer, plus they will have more to do.

While we have yet to cruise on the CB, we have been on the Vision class ships. The Vision was beautiful, however I think many kids would be slightly bored with it. It also depends on where the ship is going and at what time of the year. Are you going to get more of an older crowd on either ship? Seems that the CB would have more kids. ;)

Don't get me wrong, we love RCCL! Trying out our first Princess cruise in just....

Thanks for the reply. My kids were on Vision last Spring Break, and had been on the Mariner, and Navigator for earlier SB. I was very concerned when I booked the Vision since they had only ever been on the Voyager ships. They all felt the Vision was the best SB they have ever had. I had my 3 boys, age at the time 17. 16. 14. then there were 2 other families with us, boy 17, girl 15 and girl 14 and and 8 year old. First cruise for all those kids. So I have 2 18 year olds this year and 17 and 15 all boys...It is $1000.00 cheaper for RCI for all 6 of us, one day less (6 night) and flight cost is same. I have read some not so great reviews lately on CB (please don't flame I decided on Princess b/c I had originally heard such good things about Princess)

Archived